BATON ROUGE, La. (BRPROUD) — Pecue Lane, which sits between Perkins Road and Airline Highway in Baton Rouge, is scheduled to be closed from Monday, April 5 to Friday, May 14 for construction.
The closure will allow workers to create a new bridge tie in for the Pecue Lane Interchange, according to the East Baton Rouge City-Parish Department of Transportation and Drainage Traffic Engineering Division.
Drivers can use Highland Road or Seigen Lane as detours to cross I-10.
For more information, call the Louisiana Department of Transportation and Development – District 61 Construction at 225-231-4123.
- City-Parish leaders call relaxed concealed carry bills a public safety concern
- Reunion Tour: College teammates getting back together in NFL
- Tennessee woman partially paralyzed after rare reaction to COVID vaccine walks again
- Ochsner introduces new strategy to solve low vaccine turnout
- House advances bill to limit officer qualified immunity