BATON ROUGE, La. (BRPROUD) – The St. George Fire Department and EMS were called to 8507 Longwood View Ave. on multiple occasions overnight.

Emergency officials initially said that seven people were transported to a local hospital after possibly being exposed to carbon monoxide.

The first call came in at 1:43 a.m. and a man was sent to the hospital.

Two more calls came in at 3:10 a.m. and 4:20 a.m.

The second time emergency personnel were called to the scene, a female reported having a hard time breathing. The woman was sent to a local hospital.

When St George Fire and EMS responded at 4:20 a.m., “an adult and a pediatric patient,” were transported to a local hospital.

According to the St. George Fire Department, “CO levels were tested and found to not be elevated.”

There is no word on the current condition of those that were transported to the hospital.