PENSACOLA, Fla. (WKRG) — UPDATE (3:18 p.m.): Pensacola Public Information Officer Mike Wood said three officers were working in an evidence room when one officer became lightheaded. He said the officers may have been exposed to fentanyl.
All three officers were taken to the hospital, and the lobby of Pensacola Police Headquarters has been reopened. Wood said he believes all three officers are going to be OK.
Pensacola Police Headquarters is currently on lockdown.
The department’s public information officer says this is “due to a possible fentanyl exposure.”
Three officers have potentially been exposed.
This is a developing story. We have a crew on the way to the scene.
- Denham Springs Community honors the life and legacy of Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.
- InspireNOLA MLK Basketball Classic recap and highlights
- Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. honored at church he pastored in Montgomery
- ‘Tired of being divided’: Garth Brooks to sing at Biden inaugural
- New COVID variant in California tied to multiple outbreaks