ORANGE BEACH, Ala. (WKRG) – A charter boat crew made quite the discovery this week in Orange Beach.
“Poor little guy was sucked out by the tide,” the group posted to Facebook.
Still Flyin Charters says they were in the Gulf of Mexico near Perdido Pass when they spotted a cat just above the water’s surface. “He was struggling to stay up,” they said.
The crew pulled the cat to safety and let him recover on the boat. We’re told the cat has found a new home and he’s doing much better.
- Traffic stop leads to seizure of bags of marijuana, THC edibles and more
- KINDNESS ROCKS: Elementary school in Louisiana is trying ‘to put a smile on someone’s face’
- LSU’s struggles just latest hurdle for resilient Ed Orgeron
- A Bayou Classic Story: The First Lady of the “World Famed” Tiger Marching Band
- Second stimulus check: President-elect Biden’s thoughts on $1,200 payments