LAKE CHARLES, La. (BRPROUD)- East Baton Rouge Parish Search & Rescue Team is being redirected to Lake Charles.
The members of the team are expected to assist with Hurricane Laura response.
The team is part of part of Louisiana Task Force 2.
- Friday Night: Slightly cooler tomorrow; Mostly dry weekend
- Saturday’s Virtual HBCU Homecoming Celebration
- Despite Democratic roadblocks, Senate moves forward with Trump’s Supreme Court nomination
- Dems and Trump trade blame for COVID-19 failures as election nears
- LSU Keys to the Game vs. South Carolina