CONCORDIA PARISH, La. (KTVE/KARD) — Emergency services in Concordia Parish were working a bad vehicle crash on Thursday morning and the Concordia Parish Sheriff’s Office says that high winds may have played a part in the wreck.
The Concordia Parish Sheriff’s Office is asking for prayers for the drivers of the vehicles and for the CPSO deputies, Concordia Firefighters, Ferriday/Vidalia police officers, and Curtis Wrecker employees working today.
- Nashville mom, stepson charged in killing of 14-year-old boy with autism
- CareSouth hosting community testing, supply giveaway
- Second stimulus checks: White House less optimistic than Pelosi on pre-election deal
- Recruit of the Week – Leaving his own legacy
- FFN Game of the Week: Scotlandville runs over Walker