KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) – Knoxville Police said no injuries or damage has been reported after a small plane ran out of gas and was forced to make an emergency landing on the Interstate 640.
Police said the small plane made an emergency landing on I-640 East near Washington Pike Wednesday morning. No injuries were reported and neither cars nor the plane sustained any damage.
The plane was refueled and took off from the roadway around 10:45 a.m.
This is a developing story and we’ll continue to update the details as they become available.
- Brennan looking to create his own path, not follow Burrow’s foot steps
- Vote America makes push on Nat’l Voter Registration Day
- Push is on to get people registered to vote ahead of November election
- Mnuchin and Powell on pandemic progress: US economy is improving, but still fragile
- LSU Police are investigating fraternity hazing allegations