PLAQUEMINE, La. (BRPROUD) – A woman from Plaquemine is in trouble with the law after a recent investigation.
At the conclusion of the investigation, members of the Iberville Parish Sheriff’s Office took 29-year-old Billie J. Welch into custody.
Welch was arrested at a residence on Aidan Rd., according to the Iberville Parish Sheriff’s Office.
IPSO seized the items pictured below:
Welch is facing these charges:
- Possession of Firearm with CDS
- PWITD Schedule IV (Xanax)
- Drug Paraphernalia
- PWITD Schedule I (Marijuana)
- Simple Assault
- Improper Telephone Communications
- Use of CDS in the Presence of Juvenile
The 29-year-old is currently in the Iberville Parish Jail and bond has been set at $47,500.