(CNN) – Sony is helping people “Play at Home” while they’re staying at home during the coronavirus pandemic.
The company announced that it is offering PlayStation four games for free. Players can get “Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection,” which includes three games featuring treasure-hunting hero Nathan Drake.
Then there’s also “Journey,” a single-player game about a mysterious cloaked character in a magical desert world.
The free download starts Wednesday and ends May 5.
As part of the “Play at Home” initiative, Sony is also donating $10 million to support independent game developers during these difficult times.
- Mnuchin and Powell on pandemic progress: US economy is improving, but still fragile
- LSU Police are investigating fraternity hazing allegations
- Louisiana Office of Alcohol and Tobacco Control serves emergency suspensions for ‘non compliant business practices’
- TAF Coaches Caravan Kicks off 2020 Season Thursday
- LDAF provides update on mystery seeds