CALERA, Ala. (WIAT) — When word got out that a child from Calera wouldn’t be able to have any of his friends for his fifth birthday party, the Calera Police Department stepped up.
In a Facebook post on Tuesday, Brandon Allen explained how the Calera PD drove by their house, sirens blaring, to wish his son, Nolan, a happy birthday because the 5-year-old boy could not have a big party due to the coronavirus outbreak.
You can watch the officers give their happy birthday wishes to Nolan down below.
- Watch: Mechanics rescue kitten stuck in dashboard of car
- Mayor-President Broome “pleased” with Baton Rouge efforts to ease COVID-19 spread
- Video released of alleged kidnapping attempt in Costco parking lot
- LDH confirms 5,262 total deaths due to COVID-19, 163,928 confirmed cases
- ‘My dog’s shot’: Police video shows deadly shootout that wounded a K-9