CONCORDIA PARISH, La. (KARD/KTVE) — Sheriff Hedrick of the Concordia Parish Sheriff’s Office wants to warn businesses and residents of the counterfeit money that has been spreading throughout the parish.
CPSO says they have seen an increase of novelty currency being used to fraudulently pay for services and products.
Residents who spot these bills should not accept this form of payment and are asked to immediately call the Sheriff’s Office at 336-5231.
- Tempers flare as community discusses coastal restoration project
- Free COVID-19 vaccination event to kick off Thursday in West Baton Rouge Parish
- PREVIEW: LSU Baseball set to play host to Grambling on Tuesday
- 11-year-old boy in Crowley disappears after taking out the trash
- ‘It’d be my honor’: Dwayne ‘The Rock’ Johnson backs poll showing support for presidential run