PASCO COUNTY, Fla. (WFLA) – Our hearts are melting!
K9 Hela received her new sneakers on Thursday and looked adorable as she showed off her new treads at the Pasco County Sheriff’s Office.
The agency said all of its K9s received new sneakers to help them gain traction while conducting certain exercises.
The new shoes will help protect the K9s feet from dangerous debris, such as broken glass, and hot surfaces.
“K9 Hela had no issues jumping up on a metal table to locate hidden narcotics during training thanks to her new sneakers,” the agency said on Facebook.
Hela is partnered with K9 unit trainer, Corporal John Rux.
- Friday Evening: Excessive heat indices over the weekend; Stay hydrated
- Search underway after juvenile jumps into Amite River
- ‘Disasters don’t discriminate’: Health officials push to protect communities of color from COVID-19
- Vanessa Guillen murder raises questions about how female service members are treated
- ‘US needs more testing to confront COVID outbreak’