SHREVEPORT, La. (KTAL/KMSS) — Shreveport police are asking the public to help them find a homeless man who has not been seen or heard from since last year.
According to the Shreveport Police Department, 29-year-old Ashanti Bryant was reported as a missing person by his family on Wednesday, August 12. He was last seen in December 2019.
Bryant is described by police as standing 5’5, weighs about 150 pounds, has brown eyes, and black hair.
If anyone has seen Bryant or knows where he is, please contact Detective Karam at (318) 673-7020 or (318) 673-7300, option #3.
- President-elect Biden urges congress, Trump to pass COVID-19 relief, saying ‘Americans need help and they need it now’
- Pres. Trump asks Georgia governor for help overturning Biden’s election victory in the state
- Duplantis wins World Athletics Male Athlete of the Year award
- LA Sports Hall of Fame online auction open for holiday bidding
- Lake Charles residents still need help Weeks after Hurricane Laura Landfall