BATON ROUGE, La (BRPROUD)– Popeyes Fast food restaurant company is adding a chocolate beignet to their menus.
The restaurant says that the chocolate beignets are filled with melted Hersey’s chocolate candies are covered in powdered sugar, similar to beignets that can be purchased in the ‘Big Easy.’
The chain is adding the dessert to their menus across the country. Customers have a choice to buy three, six, or twelve of the companies beignet desserts for $1.99, $3.00, or $7.49.
- Sexual Trauma Awareness and Response team pushes for more change
- Bayou Manchac to be cleaned out to prevent flooding in multi-parish drainage project
- Free emergency response training available in October
- Parliamentarian dashes Senate Dems immigration hopes
- Baton Rouge teen stars in film inspired by her grandfather, to compete in film festival