The Southeastern Conference is taking a hit from COVID-19. The conference has postponed Saturday’s game between No. 20 Auburn and Mississippi State because of positive COVID-19 cases and quarantining within the Bulldogs’ program.
No. 5 Texas A&M paused in-person activities after a player and a staff member tested positive for COVID-19.
LSU is battling an outbreak that could put Saturday’s game against No. 1 Alabama in jeopardy.
And Arkansas coach Sam Pittman has tested positive and could miss the game at No. 6 Florida.
(Copyright 2020 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed without permission.)
- Arnold Palmer Invitational best bets highlighted by former U-High Cub
- Possible shooting at doctor’s office on Picardy Lane
- ‘Symbol of hatred’: No charges after KKK flag hangs next door to Black family’s home
- LSU baseball postpones Tuesday night game against Nicholls
- Nurse paralyzed from COVID-19 complications returns to Florida after months in Massachusetts hospital