(WJW) – A member of the Norwegian Parliament has nominated President Donald Trump for the 2021 Nobel Peace Prize.
Christian Tybring-Gjedde submitted the nomination, according to FOX News.
Tybring-Gjedde said the Trump administration has played a key role in the establishment of relations between Israel and the United Arab Emirates in his letter to the nomination committee.
“This agreement could be a game changer that will turn the Middle East into a region of cooperation and prosperity,” he wrote.
Tybring-Gjedde has previously nominated President Trump for his meetings with North Korea.
- Half of US adults have received at least one COVID-19 shot
- Pets Experience Separation Anxiety as Owners Return to Work
- Ascension Parish left with flooding after weekend full of rain
- Sunday Night: Many dry days; Weekend storms
- Fauci says he expects Johnson & Johnson vaccinations to resume later this week