Due to the threat of Tropical Storm Barry, all prisoner visitations have been canceled at the Louisiana Department of Corrections’ state run facilities until further notice.
This applies to these locations:
- Allen Correctional Center
- BB Sixty Rayburn Correctional Center
- David Wade Correctional Center
- Dixon Correctional Institute
- Elayn Hunt Correctional Center
- Louisiana Correctional Institute for Women
- Louisiana State Penitentiary
- Raymond Laborde Correctional Center
DOC officials say visitation will resume after the storm.