MONTGOMERY, Ala. (WIAT) — A proposed bill in the Alabama Legislature would require all men in the state to get a vasectomy within one month of their 50th birthday or the birth of their third biological child, whichever comes first.
The bill was proposed by Rep. Rolanda Hollis Thursday. The proposal also states the procedure will be done at the man’s own expense.
The bill is currently in committee at this time. If it is passed, the bill would go into effect the third month since its approval.
- New music video featuring NBA Youngboy raises questions
- LSU Student Government to host campus Light Walk Monday
- PHOTOS: Meet the drivers in Monday’s Daytona 500
- Winn-Dixie, Dudley Debosier partner for Random Acts of Kindness Day
- Baton Rouge man arrested on attempted second degree murder