MONTGOMERY, Ala. (WIAT) — A proposed bill in the Alabama Legislature would require all men in the state to get a vasectomy within one month of their 50th birthday or the birth of their third biological child, whichever comes first.
The bill was proposed by Rep. Rolanda Hollis Thursday. The proposal also states the procedure will be done at the man’s own expense.
The bill is currently in committee at this time. If it is passed, the bill would go into effect the third month since its approval.
- COVID-19 testing ramps up at LSU as students prepare for football season
- Honoring one Of Baton Rouge’s First African-American Teachers to teach African-American History during the 1950’s
- ‘Next Man Up’ mentality for Saints heading into Week 2
- Native American ancestral remains, artifacts returned to U.S. soil
- Scammers are exploiting this PayPal policy to rip off online shoppers, BBB says