BATON ROUGE, La (BRPROUD) – The Baton Rouge Police Department is investigating an online complaint made by LSU Wide receiver Koy Moore.
The freshman posted on Twitter that Baton Rouge Police Officers pulled their guns on him assuming he had a gun and drugs. He also said the officers screamed at him and violated him several times, even going as far are trying to unzip his pants to search him.
We made a request to BRPD to do an interview about how officers are trained in search procedures, but they declined.
The officers were called out to the area to investigate a party, but according to the incident report they found nothing.
Baton Rouge Police Officers wear body cameras. We put in a public information request for that video. The Baton Rouge Police Department’s legal advisor replied saying the requested records are not subject to disclosure at this time because the video footage is part of an open internal affairs case.
The department’s legal advisor added that we can resubmit our request for that video once the case has concluded.
- ‘Management based on vengeance’: US states look to step up wolf kills, pushed by Republicans
- Report: Popular flea & tick collar tied to 1,700 pet deaths, EPA received more than 75,000 complaints
- Cassidy, Kennedy vote NO on COVID-19 relief bill that includes $1,400 checks
- Saturday Night: Warmer and drier next week
- Tigers Defeat Mizzou, 86-80; Earn SEC No. 3 Seed