BATON ROUGE, La. (BRPROUD) — Popular local fried chicken chain Raising Cane’s has launched a mobile ordering service, allowing customers to order through an app or on Raising Cane’s website.
Customers can now skip the drive-thru line and pick up their meals curbside.
“We are always looking for ways to give ‘Caniacs’ the best experience possible, and serving our ONE LOVE fast is especially important during this time when our drive-thrus have been so busy,” Raising Cane’s Co-CEO and COO AJ Kumaran said.
Click here to order from the website.
- LSU Rallies For Fourth Straight Win, 85-80, Over South Carolina
- Saturday Night: Cold tonight; Warming Trend
- Police arrest man trying to enter D.C. security checkpoint with loaded gun, fake inauguration credentials
- LSU Goes For Hoops Win Vs. South Carolina Saturday Night
- President-elect Biden announces picks for science team as security tightens ahead of inauguration