BATON ROUGE, La. (BRPROUD) – 29-year-old Leslie Ferguson was arrested after a controlled purchase of fentanyl was recorded by authorities.
The controlled purchase led to investigators getting an arrest warrant and two search warrants.
Those search warrants were executed on Ellen Dr. and Blue Grass Dr.
These items were attained via those search warrants:
- 4.6 ounces of Fentanyl (approx. street value $10,350)
- 20 grams of heroin (approx. street value $1,400)
- 2 dosage units of Xanax
- $12,425 (pending seizure)
- Smith and Wesson .40 handgun
Ferguson’s bond is set at $125,500 and the 29-year-old has been released from the EBR Parish Prison.
Ferguson is facing these charges:
- Dist. of Sch. I (Fentanyl)/(Affidavit Warrant)
- PWITD Sch. I (Fentanyl)
- PWITD Sch. I (Heroin)
- Poss. of Sch. IV (Xanax)
- Poss. of a Firearm by a Convicted Felon
- Poss. of a Firearm with CDS