Red Stick Mom’s Blog is sharing tips on how to make tailgating with kids a little easier.
Clair Cook with the Red Stick Mom’s Blog suggested to follow these tips while enjoying football season.
1. Storing food and snacks:
- Stashers: Reusable, BPA free alternative to disposable plastic bags.
- Re-Play: Products that are 100% made from recycled milk jugs. BPA free, dishwasher and microwaveable safe, and made in the USA.
- Travel Tray: Holds both a cup and snacks all while fitting in any standard cup holder.
- KleenHanz: Disposable sanitizing towelette that cleans, sanitizes and remove germs; is antimicrobial and hypoallergenic; consists of a non-alcoholic solution safe for all hands.
2. Food/Snack ideas:
- Chomps: Healthy, protein packed meat snacks with just a few high-quality ingredients. Humane and sustainably sourced meat, handful of natural spices, and no fillers/sugars.
- GoGo Squeeze: A new product for teens! It’s a bigger pouch.
- Jambalaya Girl: Easy way to get a perfect tailgating meal! Jambalaya Girl is owned by a local business owner whose mission is to share an authentic taste of New Orleans with the world with easy prepare dishes.
- Kind Bars: Made from real food, ingredients you can see & pronounce, low sodium, no artificial sweeteners.
- NurturMe: Snack option for both toddlers and kids; made from 100% real veggies & fruits, no sugar/salts/preservatives added, yummy dissolvable pieces.
- RxBar Kids, That’s It, and Don’t Go Nuts: All of these snack bars come with something great for your kids: no added preservatives, pure snacks including Don’t Go Nuts which are nut free!
- Ogo Sports: Easy to use toys that will keep kids entertained.
- Other Options: Footballs, Pom poms, anything you don’t mind getting a little dirty while out at the tailgate.
- Bug Soother: All natural bug spray that smells great, but bugs hate! Deet Free! Repels gnats, mosquitos and many other insects.
- Pomchies: Pom lanyard that is machine washable, making keeping up with those important things (keys, id’s..) fashionable.