BATON ROUGE, La. (BRPROUD) – When COVID-19 made it unsafe for people to enjoy going out to eat, Broadmoor United Methodist Church along with Red Stick Together decided to prepare to-go meals for the community.
On October 7, Red Stick Together will serve their 20,000th free meal.
To celebrate this accomplishment, the organization is hosting a drive-thru pickup for hot meals.
- Nonpartisan group breaks down proposed amendments to Louisiana Constitution
- Ka’Mauri Harrison Act moves to Louisiana Senate floor
- Walmart’s ad scans released ahead of Black Friday events
- Saints have a “productive” meeting with Mayor Cantrell about fans returning to the Superdome
- Actor Jeff Bridges reveals he has been diagnosed with lymphoma