TAMPA (WFLA) — The Hurricane Hunters journeyed into the eye of Hurricane Dorian Saturday and came back with an extraordinary picture.
The National Hurricane Center credited Paul Chang with the photograph on Twitter.
Chang captured the image aboard NOAA’s Hurricane Hunter P-3 Aircraft, the post says.
- Comedian Brad Williams helps raise over $75,000 for bullied 9-year-old
- US has spent over $1B to prevent spread of coronavirus; border authorities on high alert
- NTSB: Pilot reported ice before fatal plane crash near Ruston
- Ex-boyfriend of missing girl’s mother says he never saw the child, AMBER Alert still active
- WATCH: Man who nearly died reunites with the woman who rescued him