NEW ORLEANS, La. (WDSU) — The LSU Tigers game against the University of Missouri will be moved from Baton Rouge to Columbia, Missouri due to the threat of Hurricane Delta.
Ben Arnet with NBC affiliate KOMU in Columbia reports the game will kickoff at 11 am CST at Faurot Field on the Mizzou campus.
UPDATE: A University source tells me that @MizzouFootball will host LSU this Saturday at 11 am at Faurot Field. An announcement from the @SEC updating the status of the game is expected tomorrow morning at 9 am— Ben Arnet (@BenArnetKOMU) October 6, 2020
Sources confirm to WDSU an announcement on the game will be made by the Southeastern Athletic Conference on Wednesday morning.
LSU is 1-1 overall and Mizzou is 0-2. This is only the third meeting all time between LSU and Missouri. In 2016 LSU beat Missouri 42-7.
The game being moved means LSU will play three consecutive road games.
The Tigers beat Vanderbilt in Nashville on October 3 and will play in Gainesville against the University of Florida on October 17.
- 787,000 Americans filed for unemployment last week
- Thursday Morning: Storm chances today and Friday; Cool down possible next week
- LIVE: Senate Judiciary Committee to vote on Amy Coney Barrett Supreme Court nomination
- Former Blue Bell president charged with trying to cover up 2015 Listeria contamination of ice cream
- Blue Bell ice cream holiday favorite returns to grocery freezer aisles