BATON ROUGE, La. (BRPROUD) – Gonzales-based animal rescue organization Rescue Alliance will distribute pet food to owners who are struggling to keep their pets fed amid the ongoing coronavirus pandemic on Saturday.
The group will distribute pet food at St. Mark Catholic Church, located at 42021 La. Hwy 621 in Gonzales, from 8:30 a.m. to 10:30 a.m. while supplies last.
“People can show their generosity in a variety of ways, whether it’s helping a neighbor, advocating for an issue, sharing a skill, or giving to causes, every act of generosity counts,” Rescue Alliance sent in a press release. “RESCUE ALLIANCE emphasizes on opportunities to give back to communities and causes in safe ways that allow for social connection even while practicing physical distancing.”
Rescue Alliance sponsorship opportunities can be found here.
- City-Parish leaders call relaxed concealed carry bills a public safety concern
- Reunion Tour: College teammates getting back together in NFL
- Tennessee woman partially paralyzed after rare reaction to COVID vaccine walks again
- Ochsner introduces new strategy to solve low vaccine turnout
- House advances bill to limit officer qualified immunity