ST. AMANT, La. (BRPROUD) – Renovations at St. Amant High School are complete and this was marked with a ribbon cutting ceremony on Tuesday night.
“Over 41,000 square feet of major renovations for the high school were recently completed including a new secure main entrance, an administrative suite, a media center, a theatre, and new classrooms,” according to Ascension Public Schools.
Members of the community and elected officials attended the event which took place at 6 p.m.
St. Amant High School is located at 12035 Hwy. 431.
- Rules about police wearing masks vary widely across US
- GM to recall 7 million vehicles worldwide to replace Takata air bags
- Livingston man arrested for barn, vehicle fires, State Fire Marshal reports
- Gun-toting congresswoman-elect may carry Glock at Capitol
- As you look for this season’s hottest toys, beware of scams