BATON ROUGE, La. (BRPROUD) — Rotolo’s, a Baton Rouge-based pizzeria that now has locations throughout the South, is ditching its traditional circular pizzas this Valentine’s Day and instead crafting heart-shaped pizzas for its customers.
“We know from personal experience that the fastest way to someone’s heart is with pizza,
especially when it’s Rotolo’s,” Rotolo’s President Brad Mire said. “A heart-shaped pizza is
special and unique. We have no doubt that our guests are going to LOVE this Valentine’s
special. We really wanted to think outside the box, well in this case inside the box, for something
special for this Valentine’s Day in particular!!”
The restaurant will offer the heart-shaped pizzas from Monday, Feb. 1 to Sunday, Feb. 14.
Rotolo’s can make any pizza on its vast menu heart-shaped, and all locations will participate in offering such pizzas, according to Rotolo’s spokesperson Gina Cooper.
- LSU Rallies For Fourth Straight Win, 85-80, Over South Carolina
- Saturday Night: Cold tonight; Warming Trend
- Police arrest man trying to enter D.C. security checkpoint with loaded gun, fake inauguration credentials
- LSU Goes For Hoops Win Vs. South Carolina Saturday Night
- President-elect Biden announces picks for science team as security tightens ahead of inauguration