NEW ORLEANS, La. (WGNO) – Drew Brees looks to improve on his 3-0 record against the team that drafted him two decades ago when the Los Angeles Chargers visit New Orleans.
The Chargers enter Monday night’s game having lost three straight and having lost the last five times they’ve played on a Monday night.
The Saints are coming off a victory in Detroit that evened their record at 2-2.
Brees was a second-round draft choice by the Chargers in 2001 and spent five seasons with the franchise before joining the Saints in 2006. Brees is now the NFL’s all-time leading passer.
Kickoff Monday night is set for 7:15 p.m. on ESPN.
- ‘Clouds’, by teen who died of cancer seven years ago, hits No. 1 on iTunes
- VIDEO: Woman drives through golf course before crashing into pond, witness says
- Local family displaced after children alert adult to working fire
- Newsfeed Now: Man climbs Trump Tower; Titans owner helps family in need
- Trump: Biden will ‘listen to the scientists’ if elected