BATON ROUGE, La. (BRPROUD) — The Salvation Army of Greater Baton Rouge will host its Thanksgiving Community Outreach giveaway Wednesday at 2 p.m. at 7361 Airline Highway.
The Salvation Army will distribute 500 boxes of meat via a drive-thru at that address, according to local Salvation Army Director of Development Morgan Dailey.
“The Salvation Army would like to thank their many individual volunteers and community partners: Exxon Mobil, WVLA, Associated Grocers, DeJean law firm, and Louisiana Healthcare Connections,” Dailey wrote in a press release.
- LSU Rallies For Fourth Straight Win, 85-80, Over South Carolina
- Saturday Night: Cold tonight; Warming Trend
- Police arrest man trying to enter D.C. security checkpoint with loaded gun, fake inauguration credentials
- LSU Goes For Hoops Win Vs. South Carolina Saturday Night
- President-elect Biden announces picks for science team as security tightens ahead of inauguration