RALEIGH, N.C. (WNCN) – Sam’s Club has released a new chicken sandwich and waffle fries that “are just as tasty and addictive as your drive-thru favorites,” the company announced.
The new Member’s Mark Southern Style Chicken Sandwich goes for $1.60 per sandwich.
You can get a package of 10 for $15.98.
The waffle fries can be ready in just 30 minutes in the oven or 15 minutes if you have an air fryer.
Sam’s Club said this “means you can get yummy chicken sandwiches, waffle fries, and chicken bites whenever 👏🏻 you 👏🏻 want 👏🏻.”
The sandwich and fries join the already available Southern Style Chicken Bites.
- Dog dragged by car died before it was dragged
- LWC to host DCFS, OMV recruiting events in Denham Springs on Sept. 18
- 8 planes flipped by strong winds, plane owner blames company for not tying them down
- Disney bedtime hotline lets kids hear messages from favorite characters
- Dreams of becoming U.S. citizen realized during a naturalization ceremony in Baton Rouge