NEW ORLEANS, La. – New Orleans Saints Head Coach Sean Payton previews his team’s upcoming matchup with the Chicago Bears in the NFC Wild Card Round.
This will be the team’s first home playoff game during the pandemic and Payton says he would like to create as much of a safe home field advantage Sunday in the Superdome.
Payton says “I don’t know how many fans we are going to have” and that he has suggested testing and quarantining 50,000 fans in a hotel in order for them to attend the game Sunday.
“I think that’s possible, I don’t know if that’s taken off or not,” says Payton.
- President Trump’s final hours in office expected to be non-traditional
- Denham Springs Community honors the life and legacy of Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.
- InspireNOLA MLK Basketball Classic recap and highlights
- Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. honored at church he pastored in Montgomery
- ‘Tired of being divided’: Garth Brooks to sing at Biden inaugural