BATON ROUGE, La (BRPROUD) — The East Baton Rouge Parish School District is hosting a fundraiser for financial donations to provide Christmas gifts for deserving children in the school district.
The project is apart of the district’s Adopt an Elf program that volunteers to purchase popular Christmas gift items such as arts and crafts, books, toys, dolls, toy cars, Legos, bikes (helmets, Scooters.
Taylor Halsey, the Director of Communications for East Baton Rouge Parish Schools says Santa’s helpers already adopted all of their EBR Elves but people can still help the district stuff the sleigh with their financial donations.
- Person found dead inside St. Mary Parish evacuee shelter
- Tide Loads of Hope brings Hurricane Ida relief with mobile laundromat service
- Search for missing Florida boy involving New Orleans Coast Guard ends
- What it means when FEMA refers you to Small Business Administration
- BRPD respond to heavy house fire where family of three live