BATON ROUGE, La. (BRPROUD) — The local restaurant co-owned by New Orleans Saints Quarterback Drew Brees will open its second Gonzales location on Monday.
The grand opening of the new Walk-On’s restaurant, located at 2828 S. Outfitters Drive, will be at 11 a.m. The first 20 customers will receive a mini football that Brees autographed. Guests can also enter a drawing for a chance to win free Walk-On’s for a year, according to a Walk-On’s spokesperson.
The new location will be open Sunday through Thursday from 11 a.m. to 11 p.m. and Friday and Saturday from 11 a.m. to midnight.
- Dr. King’s legacy remembered during MLK Day “the urban experience” at Millennial Park
- President Trump’s final hours in office expected to be non-traditional
- Denham Springs Community honors the life and legacy of Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.
- InspireNOLA MLK Basketball Classic recap and highlights
- Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. honored at church he pastored in Montgomery