CLARKSBURG, VA (WOWK) – The second wrongful death civil lawsuit has been filed concerning the 12 suspicious deaths of veterans at the VA Medical Center in Clarksburg.
In most of these cases, the patients were given a fatal dose of insulin even though they were not diabetic. The U.S. Attorney’s office for the Northern District of West Virginia has convened a grand jury and is looking at a person of interest in the case, so far no one has been charged with any crime.
The claims are being brought against Ret. Senior Master Sergeant George Nelson Shaw, Sr., who has since passed away.
This is a developing story. Please check with WOWKTV.com for further developments.
- Nurse paralyzed from COVID-19 complications returns to Florida after months in Massachusetts hospital
- BACK TO PHASE 3: Gov. Edwards announcement means local bars are reopening
- Man accused of cutting out dog’s heart in ritual to clear demons from home
- EBRSO: Investigators asking for public’s help locating man who used stolen credit card numbers
- Your credit report may be wrong, but you can do something about it