BATON ROUGE, La. (BRPROUD) – The debate rages on about who won Thursday night’s debate between President Trump and Joe Biden.
There is no debate according to U.S. Senator Bill Cassidy.
Cassidy released this statement after the second 2020 Presidential Debate:
“Biden has promised, if elected, to raise our taxes and eliminate Louisiana’s energy jobs. He refuses to stand up against the radical Left planning to pack the Supreme Court,” said Dr. Cassidy. “Once again, this debate showed this Democratic Party is more focused on spreading the agenda of coastal elites than supporting the well-being of Louisiana families.”
- Ponchatoula tops St. Amant, 24-14
- U-High Cubs knock Evangel Christian out of the playoffs
- USS Kidd partners with apparel line showcasing the accomplishments of Black Americans in the U.S. Military
- New rule could allow gas, firing squads for US executions
- Disney to lay off 4,000 more employees amid pandemic