(CNN Newsource) — Shake Shack has been testing out a four-day workweek.
Company CEO Randy Garutti revealed the move in a recent CNN interview.
For now, the shortened week is only available to managers in about 30 percent of the chain’s U.S. locations. The company is considering expanding it to more stores.
Garutti says there are lots of benefits — including saving parents money on childcare.
He said he wants to encourage people to grow within the company and eventually become managers themselves.
- LDH reports latest COVID-19 cases in K-12 Schools
- Walmart puts guns, ammunition back on display at US stores
- APSO taking part in ‘Boo and the Badge’ at 2 locations
- LSU sees slight uptick in active positive COVID-19 cases over the last week
- Mother gives birth to 8-pound baby at home during ice storm