PEARL RIVER, La. (AP) — Authorities are investigating the deaths of three people discovered at a Louisiana home.
The St. Tammany Parish Sheriff’s Office was called to a home outside of Pearl River, near the Mississippi border, on Sunday night, the agency said in a statement.
The remains of three people were turned over to the parish coroner’s office to determine the causes and manners of death, officials said.
The sheriff’s office did not identify or give the ages of the victims or comment further on what led to the deaths.
The agency said the investigation was ongoing, and additional information would be provided.
- Bars can reopen in Iberville Parish, officials say
- Kentucky governor calls for release of Breonna Taylor evidence
- New Orleans Saints release updated injury report with 3 new names
- Tropical Storm Beta leaves mark in Delcambre
- Drew Brees is focused on team success, not his stats through two games