LAFAYETTE, La. (KLFY) — Lafayette Police are asking for the public’s help in searching for an elderly man who went missing after a doctor’s appointment today.
Telesmar Thibodeaux, 79, suffers from dementia and was last seen Friday at approximately 1:39 p.m. near Camellia Boulevard after leaving from a doctor’s appointment. He was last seen driving a 2017 black Ford Escape with Louisiana handicap license plate H288284. The vehicle has damage to the driver’s side mirror.
If anyone locates Thibodeaux, please call theLafayette Police Watch Commander at (337) 291-8668.
- Search for 9 missing from capsized boat in Gulf on 6th day
- Meet the artist who makes candles of people’s faces
- Invasive ‘jumping worms’ spreading through several US states
- Miracle Place Church in Baker to host drive-thru COVID-19 vaccination event Tuesday
- Denham Springs motorcyclist dies in Point Coupee Parish crash