BATON ROUGE, La. (BRPROUD)- The Southern University Agricultural Research and Extension Center announced their product, HOPE, a medical cannabis product for those with autism.
“Now more than ever, patients are struggling with the symptoms associated with autism. I am so thrilled that Ilera Holistic Healthcare is bringing HOPE™ to so many Louisiana patients who need it,” HOPE founder, Erica Daniels said.
According to Southren Univeristy Ag Center, research shows cannabis is safe and effective on patients (including children) to treat ASD, and patients who use it have reported significant improvement in their quality of life, mood, and sleep–and less reliance on other medications.
The products can only be purchased from Louisiana licensed cannabis pharmacies.
More information on HOPE products can be available here.
- All US adults should be eligible for vaccines Monday, according to Biden’s deadline
- Monday Morning: Below average temperatures this week; Storms return Friday night-Saturday
- ‘Aniah’s Law’ denying bail in more cases heads to voters
- Purrrfect Ending: Rescued cats adopted by family
- Loyal fans travel for the Bayou Classic game in Shreveport