Oh the places you’ll go!
Southwest Airlines on Tuesday launched the first of two annual mega sales, with roundtrip tickets going for as low as $100 on some destinations!
This is the fall fare sale, which encompasses travel between Aug. 20 and Dec. 18 (not including Labor Day and Thanksgiving).
Depending on your route, you can snag one-way fares of $49, $78, $99, and $129.
The sale ends Thursday.
Southwest’s other mega sale happens in October.
You can learn more on Southwest Airline’s website.
For live, local news, download the KRONon app. It lets you watch commercial-free news from the Bay Area’s Local News Station on multiple streaming devices.
- VIDEO: FEDEX DELIVERY MAN THROWS PACKAGES IN SAN JOSE
- EARTHQUAKE STORM RATTLES SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA
- DRAKE TAKES A DIG AT KEVIN DURANT; MACAULAY CULKIN RESPONDS
- MAJOR RIDESHARE CHANGES GO INTO EFFECT AT SFO
- MAN ARRESTED IN DEADLY SHOOTING AT FAIRFIELD GAS STATION