ST. CHARLES PARISH, La. (BRPROUD)- After multiple reports of theft in the Mimosa Park area, Jonathan Michael Brown, 23, of Monsanto Ave., has been charged with theft and burglary.
Sheriff Champagne from the St. Charles Parish Office wants citizens in the area to check their property including sheds, garages, and yards for any missing belongings.
Anyone with missing items is asked to contact the St. Charles Parish Office at 985-783-6807.
The investigation is not closed at this time.
- Traffic stop leads to seizure of bags of marijuana, THC edibles and more
- KINDNESS ROCKS: Elementary school in Louisiana is trying ‘to put a smile on someone’s face’
- LSU’s struggles just latest hurdle for resilient Ed Orgeron
- A Bayou Classic Story: The First Lady of the “World Famed” Tiger Marching Band
- Second stimulus check: President-elect Biden’s thoughts on $1,200 payments