SLIDELL, La. – Down 25-17 heading into the second half, the St. Paul’s Wolves battled back to score 18 points, including the go-ahead touchdown with 15 seconds left on the clock.
QB Grant Billson connected with WR Brody Reina for the 11-yard score that put the Wolves up 33-32.
The Wolves would then convert a 2-point conversion and take a 35-32 lead.
That would be the final.
St. Paul’s Head Football Coach Ken Sears talks about his team’s big win Thursday night:
For full second half highlights, tune into WGNO’s Friday Night Football at 11 p.m. on WNOL and again at midnight on WGNO Friday night.
- Louisiana performing better than other Southern states when it comes to Covid-19
- Armed robber killed during home invasion, BRPD says
- Senate Republicans introduce amendment to prevent ‘packing’ of Supreme Court
- Baby found burned, abandoned in Connecticut dumpster released from hospital
- DOJ announces national police training center to help reduce excessive force