CALDWELL PARISH, La. — State Fire Marshal deputies are investigating a fire in Caldwell Parish. Officials say one man died in that fire.
Firefighters responded to the call in the 1600 block of Waterbind Road in Grayson around 9:00 a.m. Tuesday morning.
According to the Marshal’s office, the body of a man in his 50’s was discovered inside the home.
They say his death brings the total fatal fire count in the state of Louisiana this month up to 10 with 12 deaths.
Eight of those fires have occurred in north Louisiana. More information will be released as it becomes available.
- Ponchatoula tops St. Amant, 24-14
- U-High Cubs knock Evangel Christian out of the playoffs
- USS Kidd partners with apparel line showcasing the accomplishments of Black Americans in the U.S. Military
- New rule could allow gas, firing squads for US executions
- Disney to lay off 4,000 more employees amid pandemic