BATON ROUGE, La. (BRPROUD) — The Livestock Brand Commission, which investigates agricultural crimes in Louisiana, will meet via video conference or teleconference on Friday at 10 a.m.
The commission will discuss “matters critical to the continuation of the business of the public body that are not able to be postponed to a meeting held in accordance with the other provisions of this Chapter due to a legal requirement or other deadline that cannot be postponed or delayed by the public body,” according to Louisiana Department of Agriculture and Forestry Commissioner Mike Strain.
Members of the public can give comments before or during the meeting. To do so, they can email John Walther at firstname.lastname@example.org or send comments via the chat feature of the meeting.
- Louisiana health department ties COVID-19 outbreak to wrestling event
- Tigers Off To Lexington To Face Kentucky, Saturday, 5 p.m. CT
- Lions hire Aaron Glenn as defensive coordinator
- Tangipahoa Parish cancer patient makes facemasks for others
- Louisiana National Guard troops return home after securing U.S. Capitol during inauguration