DENHAM SPRINGS, La. – A 43-year-old man has died after driving his motorcycle off the road and crashing into a culvert, according to Louisiana State Police.
The motorcycle crash occurred on LA Hwy. 16 south of LA Hwy. 1033 around 4 p.m. on Monday, Oct. 26.
Kenneth Forest, of Pride, died in this motorcycle accident.
According to LSP spokesman Taylor Scrantz, the crash occurred “as Forest was traveling northbound on Hwy. 16 on a 2020 Suzuki GSX1300.”
At some point, the 2020 Suzuki GSX1300 left the road and hit a culvert.
Forest was wearing a DOT-approved helmet at the time of the crash.
The 43-year-old man suffered ‘serious injuries’ in the crash and died later at a local hospital.
The investigation into this deadly crash remains open and a toxicology sample was taken from Forest.
The Livingston Parish News contributed to this article.
- Tuesday Night: Frosty morning; Warm afternoon
- Get to know Lamont Cole: Metro Council’s District 7 candidate
- Get to know Tenika James: Metro Council’s District 4 candidate
- Fire officials warn of fireplace and chimney safety
- Trump’s weakening of century-old bird preservation act worries South Texas environmentalists