(KLFY) Louisiana State Police seized more than $160,000 in drugs following traffic stops on I-10.
With an increase in traffic on Louisiana roadways, State Police say they increased their enforcement efforts which removed 3 pounds of heroin and 5 pounds of cocaine, for a combined street value of $166,000.
Troopers with LSP, along with the help of K9 Jack, say they will continue to work diligently to keep illegal drugs off the streets of “this great state”.
- Biden supports waiving COVID vaccine patent rights
- Check your mailbox! Thousands of unclaimed property checks are going out now
- Father calls for reforms to prevent Black moms from dying in childbirth
- House committee debates broadband expansion proposals
- Josh Duggar released from jail after being charged with possessing child porn