BATON ROUGE, La (BRPROUD) – Voters in East Baton Rouge Parish will decide who should lead the city-parish as Mayor-President when they head to the polls on Tuesday, November 3.
Seven candidates are looking to unseat incumbent Mayor-President Sharon Weston Broome, including State Representative and former EBR Metro Councilmember C. Denise Marcelle.
Rep. Marcelle discussed the upcoming race on Fox44 First Edition, detailing her plans for the city-parish if she were to be elected.
- FEMA deadline to register for Hurricane Laura is Friday, Nov. 27
- Second stimulus checks: Economists urge new round of $1,200 payments to Americans
- With most turkey trots canceled, here’s a free Thanksgiving morning workout
- Interactive map: County-by-county COVID risk assessment heading into Thanksgiving
- Severe Alert: Marginal Risk for severe storms on Wednesday; Wet stretch of weather through the holiday weekend