This marks the first time the NFL has had to cancel an event on its calendar because of the pandemic.
The HOF game was scheduled to be played Canton, Ohio, on Aug. 6.
The annual HOF enshrinement ceremony has been postponed.
The HOF kicks off the NFL season as being the first preseason game of the year.
- Postponed by pandemic: Only 27% of Americans have taken a vacation during COVID-19
- Locals React To Kamala Harris Being Picked As Joe Biden’s VP
- Baton Rouge Area Chamber plan to discuss the importance on having diverse teams
- Barbaree, Winstead Advance to Round of 32 at 120th U.S. Amateur
- Baton Rouge Symphony conductors up for Auction in August