LAKE CHARLES, La. (BRPROUD) – Now that light is breaking in Lake Charles, witnesses are getting a look at damage from Hurricane Laura.
KARK Chief Meteorologist Keith Monahan is showing some of the damage including a Motel 6 missing part of its third floor.
- You won’t get a second stimulus check before Election Day, so what now?
- Louisiana woman accused of failing to pay for horse
- Wednesday Morning: Warm and muggy weather; No cool down until next week
- Man who suspended himself from Trump Tower in Chicago escapes private ambulance: police
- Waitr offers free delivery if you donate blood with Vitalant